Book Cheap Flights on OneTravel
Take off to worldwide destinations with cheap airfares and bargain flight tickets on OneTravel. From weekend getaways to romantic holidays and family vacations, OneTravel offers low fares too good to pass up. With our easy-to-use search technology, planning and booking cheap flights to top destinations in the United States and abroad has never been easier. Family vacations to Disney World, a holiday for two on a Caribbean island or an experience of a lifetime in historic destinations across Europe are all possible with OneTravel.
We also offer cheap airfares for more exotic journeys to Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Whether your next trip will bring you close to home or halfway across the world, count on OneTravel's guaranteed low fares for all of your booking needs and more. Do not forget to check out our special deals on events like Black Friday
and Cyber Monday
When you book your travel with OneTravel, you also get to experience our world class customer service. Call our customer care for any query related to your booking. Our team of highly trained travel experts will help you find the lowest available airfares. Whether you are traveling in a group, planning a world tour, give us a call, we will help you plan as well as book your travel.
How to Book the Cheap Flights:
Looking to find the cheap flights? Here are several tricks to follow!
- Generally, it is cheap to fly on a weekday, though it's not the case always. Check the flight prices of the entire month to find out the cheap day to fly.,
- Check out budget airlines. They offer significantly cheap flight tickets than their full-service counterparts.,
- Be flexible. By slightly altering your travel dates, you will be able to typically find cheap flight options!
What is the Best Time to Book Cheap Flights?
- To enjoy cheap flights, we suggest you do flight booking seven weeks in advance for international, and 2-3 weeks in advance for domestic. You are likely to grab lowest airfares, if you book nearly 50 days in advance for international.,
- However, if you wish to book last minute flights, check out our promotional deals.,
- February and August are the cheap months to fly, just try to book outside the local peak seasons.
Which airline is the cheap?
- Spirit Airlines,
- Southwest Airlines,
- Air Asia
Can I change my airline ticket date?
If you need to change your ticket date, you can ask the airlines to reissue you a new ticket. The airlines might charge you a fee for doing the same.
Can I get last minute deals on cheap flights?
Even though you’ll have a better chance of booking cheap flights if you decide to book ahead of time, there are still times when airlines will have empty seats at the last minute. This can happen if travelers cancel their tickets before their trip or the destination isn’t as popular at the moment. No matter what the reason is, the airlines want to sell all of their seats so they will try to sell them at cheaper prices. If you’re lucky, you can find cheap flight deals at the last minute, but you’ll usually have to be more flexible about your itinerary.
If you’re ready to travel to your desired destination at any time, subscribe to OneTravel newsletter to get regular updates on cheap fares just in time.
What is the best day to buy airline tickets?
Generally, it's observed that most airlines have low airfares during weekdays. Especially Tuesday, when airlines roll out weekly sales early on Tuesdays.
Do flight tickets get cheaper closer to the date?
No. Flight tickets tend to get more expensive when you book tickets closer to your date of departure.
How to check my flight status?
OneTravel's Flight tracker is the easiest way to check live flight status with a click. All you got to do is enter the date, and search by either flight number or by route or by origin and destination airport.